Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The George-Wilson Literary Club

To me the best thing that was created in our family was the literary club. We meet once a month and the members are my great-grandmother, grandmother, aunts, uncle, and sometimes many other members of my family. I enjoy it very much and so do the members of the club. Members read their original stories. Some have even been published. I recently became the club's photographer as my grandmother had been before. We are planning to have another literary meeting this Saturday at my aunt's home, (One Kentucky Writer)
and I have been planning this day for some time now. The reason for that is because I have been wanting to take my camera with me so that way I will be able to take pictures. I'll also be taking my photo album so I can share pictures from our last meeting. Who knows, I may even write something myself!

2 comments:

  1. You're a real asset to our literary club, Luke, and you're doing a great job as our photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely should write something Luke! Just write about something that interests you, or that you know about, write, revise and rewrite until you've got it just the way you want it. You're such a sweet, talented son, and I love you more than anything.

    ReplyDelete