Friday, October 19, 2012

Tae Kwon Do & Jujitsu

At the time when I was a  little boy at the age of, 7 I was taking Tae Kwon Do, and Jujitsu.  On my first day of Tae Kwon Do, I didn't know what to do, but as I progressed my strength progressed, and even my mind. Also my censay taught me two very important rules: those rules were, to connect the mind and body as one, yet alert. And the other rule is: to never use your training techniques against people like family, and or friends. Those are the rules that I follow til this day, and I still do follow those very good rules. And the only time that you should use your training techniques: is in the dojo itself.
I am the kind of person that you could trust to help you in any time of need, if it had to do with karate, or anything related to that.

2 comments:

  1. I know you would help anyone in time of need, Luke. You are a fine boy!

    ReplyDelete